Get access to our FREE depression video series: G
Depression is on a continuum. Severe depression is often overlooked or misconstrued. It is not the same as low-grade depression. Discover the differences and signs in this eye opening interview with Dr. Ramani Durvasula and MedCircle Host Kyle Kittleson.
The education doesn’t end here. Discover more on depression and anxiety from Dr. Ramani at our Live Expert Panel! Learn more on how to deal with depression, the signs of depression symptoms, and more. Here’s how:
Step 1: Start your free trial at 4
Step 2: Claim your guaranteed seat to the Live Panel: A
In this video, they discuss…
– Can signs of severe depression get misdiagnosed or “lumped under” major depressive disorder?
– What are the other mental health conditions or causes of feeling severely depressed – Such as bereavement / grief, adjustment disorder, trauma, substance use, etc.?
– Do all depression symptoms look the same?
– Is severe depression genetic or environmental or both?
– How can someone spot the signs that there’s a different underlying factor leading to severe symptoms of depression?
#Depression #MentalHealth #MedCircle
*MedCircle is not a referral service and does not recommend, endorse, discourage, screen, or approve any providers, medical procedures, products, or services; nor does MedCircle provide medical advice of any kind. This information is not specific medical advice and does not replace information you receive from your healthcare provider. You must talk with your healthcare provider for complete information about your health and treatment options. Only your healthcare provider has the knowledge and training to provide advice that is right for you.